Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grooming equipment

Options
  • 18-01-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone recommend a website in ireland with grooming equipment???

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I couldn't really find one, got all my stuff from various UK sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

Christiesdirect.com they are in northern Ireland but deliver in the south for 5 euro extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

I agree. Christie's very helpful on the phone and next day delivery.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Eibhin wrote: »
    Christie's very helpful on the phone and next day delivery.:)

Will they sell to individuals or just groomer/kennels etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Eibhin

I'm pretty sure they will sell to anyone, but if not, your local groomer should order it in for you. That's what I would do anyway if someone asked me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Will they sell to individuals or just groomer/kennels etc?

Anyone! Their shampoos smell lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 guta50

i ordered twice from them and i am not happy, once got a blade didn't work with my clipper , according to webside should, second got a blade case looked like not a new one. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭zoby

I have bought Chris Christensen stuff from

http://www.ccpdogs.ie/

no hassle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 guta50

Advertisement