Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog training in North Co Dublin area?

Options
  • 18-01-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

For a neutered terrier that is very agressive towards other dogs. Any recommendations of dog trainers in my area? And roughly what is the cost of a dog trainer? We have tried everything else we can think of trying with getting advice and trying to train him ourselves, got him neutered, muzzle etc. Nothing has worked and I have the patience of a Saint so it's time to get proper training. Thanks for any recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Dog Training Ireland get our vote - the guys are brilliant!

EDIT - also if you have insurance I think some policies cover going to behaviourist if your vet refers you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jets799

www.problempaws.ie problem paws trained my friends dog, so much better now, he was a lab that was going for other dogs including mine!!!!
    now thay play together:)
    she calls out to your home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

Dublin Pet School - Siobhan is your woman, years of experience with every kind of dog including bad aggression. www.dublinpetschool.com, 086 3218132

• Registered Users Posts: 2 siobhano

Thankfully we have moved our training forward from believing that dogs who are aggressive need to be dealt with in an aggressive manner, now we understand that the most common cause of aggression is fear and frustration.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement