Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding ISRC codes

Options
  • 18-01-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

hi all, im on a windows machine and i have a wav file of a song and an isrc code for the track...

what software do you suggest to burn a disc that will contain the isrc code as well as the song as audio.

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭brettzy

I use Nero for that job. Great program ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭wild_eyed

ok, cool,

you wouldnt happen to know exactly which version of nero your using?

thank you for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭brettzy

wild_eyed wrote: »
    ok, cool,

you wouldnt happen to know exactly which version of nero your using?

thank you for your reply.

I have Multi media suite version 10 which I just got as an upgrade. The Burning ROM pack has everything you need too but their only €20 in the difference.....

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

I use CD Architect. If you don't have it though, Nero would probably be a cheaper option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

wild_eyed wrote: »
    hi all, im on a windows machine and i have a wav file of a song and an isrc code for the track...

what software do you suggest to burn a disc that will contain the isrc code as well as the song as audio.

thank you

if you have an ISRC code you're obviously planning on selling it digitally. you're digital distributor or mastering engineer will be able to embedd it for you.

if track is already mastered before ISRC was gotten then nero will do the trick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

I use Waveburner that comes with Logic Studio 9. Great job if you're doing mastering yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

drum! wrote: »
    I use Waveburner that comes with Logic Studio 9. Great job if you're doing mastering yourself.

Does it work properly in 9? I used waveburner in version 8 and it was a nightmare for embedding meta-data into the masters. There's a bug. The bug meaning it's a pile of ****e that doesn't do what it says on the tin. I ended up panting and sweating in a mastering house at the 11th hour. Any issues at all in the latest version with Logic studio 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭drum!

It was still buggy when it initially came out with 9 but the subsequent updates sorted it out. Works grand now.

Advertisement