Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull Raid 12hr Mtb 6th Aug

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Registration for 2011 will open on 1st Jan 2011.40819_1557013563059_1166845488_31614040_6414678_n1.jpg?w=185&h=419&h=182
    Race day:- Saturday the 6th August
    All new for 2011 ‘The Half Bull 6hr’
    The original ‘Full Bull 12hr’ retains it’s winning format for 2011.
    The Half Bull will be on the same course as the 12hr with the same format except for a 1.30pm start. Finish time is 7.30pm same as the main race.
    The start time has been bought forward by 30mins from 2010 to 7.30am. It was getting a bit spooky in the woods last year for the last lap.

See more details here
    http://twelvehourmountainbikerace.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Would Beasty join me in a team ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭mtbireland

This got rave reviews last year... looks like it will be much bigger this year....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

I'll be along anyway, hoping to bring a few 24hr racer mates over from the UK for it too.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobFowl wrote: »
    Would Beasty join me in a team ;)
    I'm sure I have a vet's race in my calendar for that weekend...

... and I can't afford a mountain bike....

... and I will probably be ill ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

Beasty wrote: »
    I'm sure I have a vet's race in my calendar for that weekend...

... and I can't afford a mountain bike....

... and I will probably be ill ....

All i'm hearing are excuses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

I did the 12 solo last year. Well organised event on some deadly trails and great craic afterwards too around the big campfire!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

billy.fish wrote: »
    All i'm hearing are excuses
    Don't worry. There will be more.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Beasty wrote: »
    Don't worry. There will be more.....

Quite excited by this and will be entering as part of a team. Either a 2 or 4 man. I have a list of potential victims team-mates drawn up......

Go on Beasty you know you need another bike anyway ;)

Advertisement