Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna make $5000?

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

my publisher in atlanta is getting behind me with my project

the recording of a concept album

here lies the opportunity for us Paddys to have a go at the yanks and show them what us Irish can do on the world stage!

I need singers... male, female... the absolute best... thats all i'm looking for
    age is not a factor.

In order for this album to succeed, I need someone special

location might be a factor but we'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.

I'll send on track samples for anyone who's interested via email

there will be money involved.

so get in touch... you've got nothing to loose and everything to gain!

i can explain everything via e-mail, so send them on.

Chris in limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Boards! Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like the genre your music falls under and the age range you're looking for.
    Also, are you looking for people specifically from Limerick or nationwide?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Id also suggest changing the title. Could be a serious oppertunity for someone but the title looks alot like emails i regularly delete on impulse so may drive people away. Best of luck with it and hope it goes well. I would apply but crying cats actually feel like pop stars when i sing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

If you need a drummer, I'm available. Playing 10 years and gigging 9 years with loads of experience, have a grade 8 in drums and studied applied music in college. Travel is not a problem for me at all either.

You can contact me on my email address: markthedrum@gmail.com

Cheers

Mark

Ps to moderators, I know he has stated he is only looking for singers, this is for in the instance that your drummer doesn't work out for ya. Hope it goes well for and ya and don't forget to let us know here on boards and give us a link to the music when it's finished.

What genre is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Fandango wrote: »
    Id also suggest changing the title. Could be a serious oppertunity for someone but the title looks alot like emails i regularly delete on impulse so may drive people away.
    That's a very good point that's worth highlighting.

Advertisement