Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martin Brundle on Twitter

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Martin Brundle has just joined up on Twitter after Mark Blundell seemingly badgered him into it after the Autosport show at the weekend which should make the coming F1 season all the more interesting now and no longer ends with the Red button forum of a Sunday afternoon. Jake's a good bloke but it's the likes of Martin who's opinion on F1 matters more for most of the fans out there. And yes it's really him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭mwrf

And his username is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Here you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

I see he follows J legard. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭mwrf

amacachi wrote: »
    Here you go.

Not funny,seeing as he is just joined twitter,it would take time for his twitter to move up the rankings. Hence my question. I'm lazy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Shay Vader

mwrf wrote: »
    And his username is?

http://twitter.com/#!/MBrundleF1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

mwrf wrote: »
    Not funny,seeing as he is just joined twitter,it would take time for his twitter to move up the rankings. Hence my question. I'm lazy too.

I'm going to take a wild guess that of the top three results he isn't BrundleQuotes and he probably isn't fakemartinb.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Actually twitter is a great way of following motorsport in general and also F1.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭matty55

Ye it was really handy during the pre season testing last year all the teams were giving regular updates and pictures as were the drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Craig Scarborough very interesting guy to follow troughout the season

Advertisement