Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US programmes dubbed in Spanish

Options
  • 18-01-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all

I am studying Spanish and would love to see some of the US programmes I've seen lots of times and in Spanish (as I know the story)

I haven't found anywhere that I can download these programmes dubbed into Spanish. Friends is an obvious one as the language and story is simple.

I tried seriesyonkis but whenever I click on what I think should download an episode , nothing happens. I don't want to watch online if I can download it directly onto my computer. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Ugly Betty is good in Spanish, as is Family Guy. They're mad for Grey's Anatomy in Spanish as well. Sara Ramirez (Callie) is half Puerto Rican I think, there are some cool clips of her speaking Spanish on youtube (if you're mad about GA like I am, it's pretty cool).

Some episodes of La Anatomía de Grey are on youtube:

Usual Spanish dubbing voices, you get used to it after a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Fight_Night

You can't go wrong with ''Los Simpsons''

There's a good few of them on youtube

Download through this http://www.video2mp3.net/es/

Also there is a Colombian telenovela called ''Yo soy, Betty, la fea'' which the English series, ''Ugly Betty'' is loosely based on. If you liked Ugly Betty then that might be worth a watch. I think there may also be a Spanish dubbed version of the english version of Ugly Betty so you might prefer that one.

And the one you asked for

part 2 and 3 are on youtube and you can download them using the other software.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Scrubs series one has an option for spanish language and/or spanish subtitles. Only €10 in xtra-vision. Lucan branch anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Bender sounds way better in Spanish :D

It feels weird going to Spain and watching movies or tv series in Spanish :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭niallcon4re

http://www.doramasyseries.com/series/ver/friends

thanks for your suggestions.

I find the above link very good. It has lots of different stuff on it. I choose to watch friends (it has every episode) as I have recorded them on my NTL box (they are on every day) and then I can see which episode was recorded that day, and switch between English on t.v and Spanish on the above site. Takes me about an hour to watch it as I am still at the stage where I am trying to recognise the sounds of the words I know, put sentances together etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Gema

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hibride

I tried seriesyonkis but whenever I click on what I think should download an episode , nothing happens. I don't want to watch online if I can download it directly onto my computer. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Hello!

We watch series from seriesyonkis. What you have to do is to download an episode is to click on the name of the episode, and once you are in its own page, click on the link "descargas directas", which in turn directs you to a section with download links ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 saerlaith

Hi I'm wondering does anyone know where I could find tv series to either stream or download in Spanish that have english subtitles? Otherwise I'm lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 antinomo

Why don't you try Spanish ones? My favorite one

Aquí no hay quién viva.

So funny and you will learn about the Spanish culture and Spanish ways

http://www.tu.tv/videos/aqui-no-hay-uien-viva-1x1

• Registered Users Posts: 6 saerlaith

antinomo wrote: »

that's a nice idea, thanks - do they have english subtitles though? I'm really at beginners stage here. That's why I was looking for Friends etc - the familiarity that I know the gist of what they're on about :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

antinomo wrote: »

Aquí no hay quién viva.

So funny and you will learn about the Spanish culture and Spanish ways

http://www.tu.tv/videos/aqui-no-hay-uien-viva-1x1

a great show, but your spanish must be really good to fully understand it

Advertisement