Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to see the tube routes on a regular map

Options
  • 17-01-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could find a map that shows the tube routes superimposed on a regular map?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Anyone know where I could find a map that shows the tube routes superimposed on a regular map?

Google maps. Run the cursor over a relevant tube station.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Try wikipedia. I'm sure I found one there before. Not all that exciting sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Google maps. Run the cursor over a relevant tube station.

to extend from this... (seems that google maps has changed a tad)... but select Transit from the options to view then it will be over layed.

I dont know why you want to see it... but i came across this tube walk type application that will give you your nearest tube station, and the possible walks you can do from that station to stations around it, gives you the map and route and places of interest along the way and all.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Here ye go!

These are really handy maps showing the underground, overground, train and bus lines all on a geographic map of central London. Plus the night busses.

Print it out on two sided A3 colour and fold it into your back pocket for a very handy map of London.

Advertisement