Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new snooker/pool

Options
  • 17-01-2011 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

has anyone visited sharks in newbridge co kildare it is a new snooker / pool club, i visited last week it is very impressive and reasonably priced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Hadn't heard there was one opened in Newbridge, i'll definitely have to check it out. How much do they charge? How many tables?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Hi, Why not try Newbridge CYMS. They have eight championship snooker tables and four pool tables. Membership is only €30 per year and table rates are €5 per hour. The cheapest in Ireland i believe.They also run coaching sessions for junior members. The current Irish u/16 champion is a member and also last years senior snooker(Martin Mc Crudden ) and senior billiards (Aiden Murray ) are members. When you join you get your own key and can access the club from 11 am daily.:):)

Advertisement