Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female singer available Galway

Options
  • 16-01-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

EDIT

I would like to announce that this thread is currently postponed as I have decided to focus on my studies for Leaving cert before I get involved in a band. Will also be practicing my lyrics writing in this time too.

Hi I am a 17 year old singer looking for people to start a band with or a band who are currently looking for a singer. I haven't any lyrics yet myself as I still practising writing. Some of the bands that I love are; Paramore, All Time Low, You Me At Six, Green Day, My Chemical Romance and Hey Monday.

Also one more thing that I wanted to say is that I am currently in leaving cert so meeting up might be hard at first. But once summer kicks in I'm free and I will be taking a year out before college so that is also perfect.

EDIT
    Here is a vocal sample of me singing my hero acapella. Also forgot to add that the ideal age range would be 18-20 as I will be 18 myself in two weeks.

Thanks,
    Zoe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Welcome to Boards! Do you have any vocal samples available to listen to?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭MadHatterGirl

I have some on my pc which I should be able to upload onto youtube either later on today or tomorrow.

Advertisement