Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoking Withdrawal - 16 days later.

Options
  • 16-01-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

If, like me you have quit smoking for the new year, how's it going? how are you feeling? and how much bigger has your wastline got as you devour everything in sight?!!!! C'mon people, let's talk about this!:p:):D:confused:

Personally, I started off feelling very confused and liable to do silly things like going down to the shop, getting there and forgetting what I went there for, or staying in the shower/bath long after the water went cold or first thing in the morning, getting up ontime but some how managing to spend an hour staring at my shoes before putting them on.

Oh and the wheezy cough - it wasn't so bad this time, not sure if it was because I spooned a type of flax seed oil into me a few times a day or what but I know that previous attempts to quit left me very breathless with a deep raspy cough!! Anyway, share your experiences people and maybe we can all kick it for good this time!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

If, like me you have quit smoking for the new year...
    This forum is about smoking. You are looking for the Giving up smoking forum.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement