Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Europa or HTC Wildfire

Options
  • 16-01-2011 2:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

I really want an android phone (I'm sick of ****ty blokias) but I'm on a strict budget.

My choices are either the Samsung Europa or the HTC Wildfire. The Samsung has a very small screen but is very attractive at being 100 quid where as the Wildfire is twice the price but has a bigger screen and I believe better overall spec.

What do you guys think should I pay the extra 100 or is the Samsung enough for just checking emails, games and twitter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

The europa is good for the money but if you've got the €200 to blow, the wildfire is a substantial jump in class

Don't forget the there is the samsung apollo at €179 also. . .i'd still punt for the wildfire though.

There's enough threads here detailing it's merits, the only drawback is the screen resolution but if you've never had a high end android i'm not sure you'd even notice

Advertisement