Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DE Razors in Cork City?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know of a place in Cork City that sells proper double edge safety razors?
    I've seen the cheapo ones on Boots but I'm looking for proper German quality ones like this Merker:
    merkur-11c-open-comb-de-razor.jpg
    Otherwise I'll just have to get it on amazon but I want to see can I buy it in Cork first...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Don't think there's anywhere in Cork doing Solingen stuff, I had to buy my cut throat Solingen from Germany a few years back for the same reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 PoliceBox63

Don't think there's anywhere in Cork doing Solingen stuff, I had to buy my cut throat Solingen from Germany a few years back for the same reason.
    Well, thanks.
    Problem with amazon is the one I want doesn't deliver to Ireland ><

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Try www.shaving.ie , that's where I got mine. :D

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Try www.shaving.ie , that's where I got mine. :D

Aye, thanks :)
    I just ordered my Merker from amazon but I might get my brush and the like from shaving.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

yeah, in future shop with Shaving.ie, an Irish business run by really nice lads with prompt delivery that would kick Amazon's ass.
    Amazon are a right pain with their restriction on shipping to Ireland, it seems like they are reverting to their old rules again.
    PS: I'm not affiliated with shaving.ie in any way!

• Advertisement

yeah, in future shop with Shaving.ie, an Irish business run by really nice lads with prompt delivery that would kick Amazon's ass.
    Amazon are a right pain with their restriction on shipping to Ireland, it seems like they are reverting to their old rules again.
    PS: I'm not affiliated with shaving.ie in any way!
    Hah I believe you. Thousands wouldn't! ;) I take that advice on board though. Keep the money in the country and all that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Can't speak highly enough of shaving.ie and DE shaving. I get all my stuff from them. There's a massive thread on them below if you're interested.

Shaving.ie Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Corkboi

Check this place out, bought a nice straight razor there recently,

http://www.nashvilleknifeshop.com

Advertisement