Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resource Page Full of Links for Irish Language Content

Options
  • 16-01-2011 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Dia daoibh, a chairde.

I have spent some time gathering links related to content either done in or about the Irish language. This list of links has been created with organization and up-to-date content in mind, and I plan on adding more links in the future. There are links to language learning materials, news sites, movies on youtube, webcomics, specific grammar books and dictionaries, computer software, and all sorts of other things. If you're interested in studying or just want something to use your Irish on, you can use the resource page that I've created at:

http://worldoffeila.angelfire.com/Irish/main.html

I hope that it is useful to someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭An gal gréine

Obair mhór déanta ansin agat, bullaí fir.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Maith an fear,

I have some suggestions re the html side of things, if you'll listen I'll send you a PM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

Maith Thú

There are two other radio stations in Irish,

Raidio na Lifé and Raidio Fáilte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 RetroRuss

Thank you.
    Cliste wrote: »
    Maith an fear,

I have some suggestions re the html side of things, if you'll listen I'll send you a PM!

I would be happy to hear any suggestions for the scripting of the site. I was wanting to use a "floating" navigation bar that was not in a frame, but I forgot how and couldn't find the information on the internet. Any ideas are welcome.

Advertisement