Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know where I can get a triplet?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

......... that's the bike as opposed to a child.

I'm hoping somebody can help.

We're having no luck tracking down anywhere that might have a triplet.
    We've found a manufacturer, Micargi bikes, who produce one as standard. However, we can't find a distributor in Ireland/Europe so we might have to ship in from the US.

Any pointers or advice much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

This may help and this

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tizzyowner

I have 2 triplets. One I got from Thorn (SJS cycles) in UK but it is designed for one adult and two children so no use if you want 3 adults. Also I think they have stopped making them. The other came from Bike Friday in US and amazingly is also foldable and can be converted into a tandem or a single bike. I don't thing there are many others available.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Seanie_H

Thanks for your help folks.... certainly a few ideas to follow up.

Thanks

Advertisement