Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Newspaper

Options
  • 16-01-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm the news editor for the new Bcfe college newspaper and right now we're looking for a number of things from students.

If you're an animation student we'd like to provide an outlet for you to see some work published. This could be anything from a short comic strip to a satirical political cartoon.

Myself and the features editor would also be delighted to hear suggestions from any of you, for what kind of stories should be covered in the college, locally and further afield. Examples could by anything from a fund raising event, to ordinary students with an unusual story to tell, or someone with a grievance that needs to be highlighted.

Tourism and travel students are invited to contribute travel articles. We'd also like to hear from anyone in Rock School, for a potential feature about the course.

If you're part of a local sporting organisation that would like some publicity or you take part in an unusual sport, please let us know

You can send me a message here or get in touch with us through the facebook page. Find us on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000370018535&sk=wall

Please help to spread the word around,

Thanks guys! :)

Advertisement