Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free to good home..

Options
  • 15-01-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

162883_183967664960703_100000424117521_585813_442018_n.jpg

:D:D:D:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carraghsgem

id take the husband :rolleyes:

got one already but if hes got a bit of competition it might make him work harder at being a bit less grumpy :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

id take the husband :rolleyes:

got one already but if hes got a bit of competition it might make him work harder at being a bit less grumpy :p

I don't have one but I hear they're an awful lot of work to keep fed and entertained. Normally I'd suggest doing your research on them fully before considering it but if you all ready have one I'm sure your well aware of thier needs so maybe a companion to keep him company would make him happy and is a good enough idea. I'd take them out together somewhere on neuteral ground first and see how they get on, remember current pets come first!!

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Damn right, adrenalinjunkie, I couldn't get one with all the health certs and tests :D. They are incredibly hard to come by ;). Most only had a two generation pedigree and DON'T get me started on the marking!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Oh I've got quite a good one, definitely a heart-husband - would recommend the same breed to anyone. Excellent with cats, but not great around small children, which actually suits my lifestyle to a T. Wouldn't consider getting a different type but will definitely look for the same breed if anything happens to this one.

Oh I've got quite a good one, definitely a heart-husband - would recommend the same breed to anyone. Excellent with cats, but not great around small children, which actually suits my lifestyle to a T. Wouldn't consider getting a different type but will definitely look for the same breed if anything happens to this one.

How long was the waiting list? Any littermates left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Dont forget to be responsible and neuter. All make sure it is a reputable breeder your getting it from, maybe meet the parents.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

EGAR wrote: »
    How long was the waiting list? Any littermates left?

Had to sent two back to the breeders before this one, and he himself was a return from a previous owner. Then again I don't necessarily support the 'a husband is for life' message - if he'd have a happier life with someone else, rehome him. :D

Had to sent two back to the breeders before this one, and he himself was a return from a previous owner. Then again I don't necessarily support the 'a husband is for life' message - if he'd have a happier life with someone else, rehome him. :D

Hahaha, he is a rescue then ;)!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

No interest in the kitty! :( It's really starting look like they make much better pets as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ive gone through a fair few toms ..lookin for a pedigree stud now of any breed.:p;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Bahaha! :D I love this it's brilliant.

Advertisement