Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready to switch to the darkside...

Options
  • 15-01-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Ok, after being a PS fanboy for 15 years... I'm finally leaving.

I want to sell my PS3 + 3 Year extended warranty and 3 games.

What kind of price is fair to get for it?

What kind of price is fair to pay for a 360, don't need a massive HD, 60GB would do, would need a second controller though.

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Best thing to do would be to head to the likes of ebay/adverts.ie/buy&sell/amazon and see what people are charging there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Any chance you could keep the PS3 and get the 360 anyway or do you need the proceeds from the sale of the first to fund the other? :(

As for the 360 itself, I'd recommend buying one new or, if getting a second hand one, at least try and get the new Slim model with the in-store warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

gizmo wrote: »
    Any chance you could keep the PS3 and get the 360 anyway or do you need the proceeds from the sale of the first to fund the other? :(

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

go for a slim if your getting one. quieter and better and has built in wifi. so its 4gb flash drive or 250 gb hard drive

Advertisement