Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer french course for university credit

Options
  • 15-01-2011 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi
    Looking for suggestions. I want to do a short term (or distance) university level french course- ideally lasting just a few weeks. Can take place in any country. I have a good level of french - took it as a minor language for my undergrad but need to top-up to qualify as a teacher. Ideally there should be a literature focus. The main thing is that the course needs to be accredited - i.e. I need to be able to show how many ECTs it's worth (preferably 5-10)
    At the moment I'm finding it difficult to find any course that doesn't involve registering with a uni for a year/semester but I would have though there are courses around - maybe aimed at american students whose home universities allow them to present results from different sources for university credit?

Advertisement