Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pubs in Galway (City) showing the match tomorrow?

Options
  • 15-01-2011 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi there,

somebody might be able to help me out with that: I personally haven't a clue about American football, but I have a friend from Boston staying with me, and since he is a big Patriots fan, he would love to watch the match tomorrow. He actually would be very, very upset if he couldn't watch it. And I don't have a sky box.

So does anyone know about pubs in Galway (City, or southern areas, Oranmore to Gort) which would show the match? Guys at work were saying that Fox's and Garveys at Eyre Square used to show American football, (at least Superbowl) but they weren't sure if they still do...

Any help is very much appreciated!
    Cheers,

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭minstrel_boy

Richardson's on Eyre Square usually show the football

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Saroha

Thanks, but I just rang them and they don't...

But if anyone should be interested, Garveys at Eyre Square is showing it, got the advice in the "Galway City" section.

Cheers!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

if you get really stuck you can just watch online . ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV :D

Advertisement