Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street hockey (ball hockey) - Dublin

Options
  • 15-01-2011 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

We're a bunch of lads and a girl! (Canadians, Czechs, Slovaks, Swedes) who play street hockey (ball hockey) in Loughlinstown, South Dublin on Sundays. We're not too serious, we just play for fun and we are looking for players, let me know if you are interested - eric@dublin.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bohdan

Im interested!! Sent u an e-mail already. Let me know asap please!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 yogimilo

EricG wrote: »
    Hey,

We're a bunch of lads and a girl! (Canadians, Czechs, Slovaks, Swedes) who play street hockey (ball hockey) in Loughlinstown, South Dublin on Sundays. We're not too serious, we just play for fun and we are looking for players, let me know if you are interested - eric@dublin.ie

Sounds good. What kind of area you playing on? I'm 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EricG

Apologies for the delay in replying. I don't always have the chance to check my personal emails at home plus I was away for 2 days this week.

We were meant to play on Sunday but the halls were fully booked in Loughlinstown Leisure Centre as there was an all-day event there. It's a shame as it happens quite frequently - maybe we'll have to start looking for another venue.

Email me at eric@dublin.ie or ring me on my mobile : 086 8418902. We tend to organise the matches during the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xriswoe

Is there any chance for a total beginner? Is it with skates or on foot? I've got my stick ready man!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EricG

Sorry to everyone who wrote to me and never got a reply... mea culpa. We don't play anymore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement