Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wire Haired SBT X for adoption

Options
  • 14-01-2011 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭

Just came on this on a UK forum - first time I have seen a wire haried SBT cross - anyone seen another?

Here is Oscar ...

2d25cb721a183d50c7c6aab8397fb31b.jpg

[
    Oscar is an eighteen month old small-medium cross breed whose owners could no longer cope with his separation anxiety. Oscar is a fabulous dog who, although sometimes shy to begin with, loves everyone he meets, he is sociable with other dogs, enjoys being involved in everything and loves playing and having fun. He is a sensitive soul who can sometimes be a little worried and insecure in new situations but will always try to please and is bright and keen to learn.

Oscar suffers with separation anxiety and becomes very distressed when he is left at home alone and has been destructive previously, he will need a patient and understanding home where he can be given time to undertake new training and in return he will give you all the love in the world and many happy times

http://www.raystede.org/dogs.htm

Oscar. SBT X 18 months male. Oscar is a dog that has to be on the go all the time! He gets bored very quickly so will need constant play sessions, walks and mental stimulation. When he tires he will sleep soundly in his bed! He can’t be left on his own so will prefer a busy household with lots going on. Social with other dogs, good with children but cannot live with cats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

OMG :eek:he is georgous,,i love staffies but he is just adorable,,never seen one like that before:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

A wire haired Staffy - brilliant :D

He looks like a little cracker, I hope he finds a nice home soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Isn't he a cracker

Advertisement