Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in starting a writing group in Wexford/Waterford?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm a 22 year old lad. I write prose, poetry and screenplays and would like to meet someone to share writing with. I write a lot and want someone or some people who can give me feedback. Let me know if your interested and we can sort something out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The King of the Known Universe

I'll even go to Dublin or Cork if needs be. But I'm as broke as a spinal injury ward so I won't be able to do this often. I really would like to meet up with some people to share writing with. I think it would help me a lot. Thanks.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Would it not be easier to do online? There are or were a couple of meetups running reguarly in Dublin before Christmas if you search back a few pages. I'm not involved in any myself but if you post in those threads or PM the members who post there you should get some answers.

Advertisement