Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted!

Options
  • 14-01-2011 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm an experienced guitarist / singer looking to form an acoustic covers band in Waterford. Been off the scene for a few years and want to get back gigging asap. Looking for bass, drums and melody instrument (preferably violin but I'm not tied to that). Would look to cover a wide range of music.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Kenickie wrote: »
    I'm an experienced guitarist / singer looking to form an acoustic covers band in Waterford. Been off the scene for a few years and want to get back gigging asap. Looking for bass, drums and melody instrument (preferably violin but I'm not tied to that). Would look to cover a wide range of music.

Hi mate,

I'm a violinist if you are looking for one! I have experience gigging with bands and all that, I play guitar and sing as well. Let me know what you have in mind, it would depend as I'm not in Waterford all the time

Advertisement