Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori Teaching Diploma Part time starting in Galway on the 23/02/2011

Options
  • 13-01-2011 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Everyone,

Im going doing this diploma in montessori teaching that is being offered by the portobello institute. It is starting on the 23/02/2011 in Galway. The fee for this course is €2928, however, if you pay before the 21/01/2011 and have a friend who is also doing the course you can avail of a 2 for 1 offer and get the course half price.
    So, im wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in doing this course and would like to be my friend in order to get the discounted price? Paying €1464 is a lot better than paying €2928.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,122 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

cindy9610 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Im going doing this diploma in montessori teaching that is being offered by the portobello institute. It is starting on the 23/02/2011 in Galway. The fee for this course is €2928, however, if you pay before the 21/01/2011 and have a friend who is also doing the course you can avail of a 2 for 1 offer and get the course half price.
    So, im wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in doing this course and would like to be my friend in order to get the discounted price? Paying €1464 is a lot better than paying €2928.

Try the Primary and Pre-school section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1022

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sparkplug

I am also hoping to do this 'Montessori Teaching Diploma' through Portobello, but in Blanchardstown 23/02/11 if anyone else is interested in going for the two for one offer in Blanch???
    I've checked Cindy 9610 and it must be two people signing up for same course in same venue :( best of luck finding a buddy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 coralkat

Hey,

I'm interested in doing the course in Galway, i was going to do the combined one but i can always do the upskill part at a later date. I'm from Athlone so do you know whereabouts the course is being held in galway? I only know the area around the main city and university. i'll be getting the bus so if its not in the city i'll have to do the dub one. also i only looked at it quickly on the site but how does payment work? can we pay seperately if we decide to buddy up?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kiddie

did u also look up st. nicholoas course in galway. its a degree but u can just do tr one to be a montessori teacher, excellant course too, i did it with them and also with portobello in dublin 9yrs ago, had do re do it as the latter not fully recognised,.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Angelina Ballerina

sparkplug....I have pm'd you.

• Advertisement

Angelina Ballerina

Just got pm there sent back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lol2

Hi, i am interested in doing this course, just found out about it today, did you find anybody yet? If not let me know as i'll take you up on it, it's brill deal!
    Hi Everyone,

I was onto Portobello today, spring courses have to be booked and paid by 5pm friday 21st guys. For the 2 for 1 offer both people have to apply at same time can be done over phone & paid by visa, cheque, bank draft...good luck with finding buddies :)

Thanks Sparkplug! fingers crossed Cindy will get back!

sparkplug wrote: »
    I was onto Portobello today, spring courses have to be booked and paid by 5pm friday 21st guys. For the 2 for 1 offer both people have to apply at same time can be done over phone & paid by visa, cheque, bank draft...good luck with finding buddies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dc luva

I am also intereseted if any body else is looking for some one??

• Advertisement

Oh brill, i'll private mail you my number now so give me a call and we can arrange!
    dc luva wrote: »
    I am also intereseted if any body else is looking for some one??

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Tawyelan

Hi Everyone,

Hi there,
    Im staring the montessori course with portobello in february in Dublin. Is there someone interested in getting half price and sign up with me PLEASE :confused: ?

sparkplug wrote: »
    I am also hoping to do this 'Montessori Teaching Diploma' through Portobello, but in Blanchardstown 23/02/11 if anyone else is interested in going for the two for one offer in Blanch???
    I've checked Cindy 9610 and it must be two people signing up for same course in same venue :( best of luck finding a buddy....

Hi,
    does it have to be in Blanch? I want to do the lessons in Swords, are you still looking for someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Laney xox

Tawyelan wrote: »
    Hi,
    does it have to be in Blanch? I want to do the lessons in Swords, are you still looking for someone?

Hi
    I would be interested in doing it in Swords with you.

PM me if you are interested

Laney xox wrote: »
    Hi
    I would be interested in doing it in Swords with you.

PM me if you are interested

Hi, thats great, this is my number 0863972956 call me :>

Advertisement