Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social & Community Development

• 13-01-2011 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi Guys I'm interested in doing a course in this area. I'm looking for feedback on which course to do?
    Are any of you doing it? How many days a week is the full time course? Would I be wasting my time doing a certificate? What kind of area are you looking to work in after you finish? What kind of jobs can you get? I'd appreciate some information from anyone actually doing these courses. I'm going to the open day next Wednesday. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

confused21 wrote: »
    Hi Guys I'm interested in doing a course in this area. I'm looking for feedback on which course to do?
    Are any of you doing it? How many days a week is the full time course? Would I be wasting my time doing a certificate? What kind of area are you looking to work in after you finish? What kind of jobs can you get? I'd appreciate some information from anyone actually doing these courses. I'm going to the open day next Wednesday. Thanks in advance

Very few if any Social care students use this forum so your probs better off ringing the college and asking who is the course coordinator and email them firstname.lastname@itb.ie they'll be happy to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 confused21

Very few if any Social care students use this forum so your probs better off ringing the college and asking who is the course coordinator and email them firstname.lastname@itb.ie they'll be happy to help

Thank you for letting me know. I probably will be just better off waiting until next Wed and speak face to face with them. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jensington

im only going into first year but i got all the info on this course on qualifax.ie if you type in the course code on the homepage all the course info comes up it pretty much tells you everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Is a social and community development degree worth doing if it dose not qualify you for youth work and only community work ?? As oppose to othe colleges offering youth and community degree

Advertisement