Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Jordan and HD confirmed by BBC

Options
  • 13-01-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

The BBC has confirmed that Eddie Jordan will continue as part of its Formula 1 coverage this year, with the former team-owner stepping up to become the programme's main analyst..............................................................................................

Wednesday has also seen the corporation confirm that it will be broadcasting in High Definition in 2011, ..............!!

ABOUT TIME woohoo..!!!

Full story here..
    READ HERE :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

vectra wrote: »
    The BBC has confirmed that Eddie Jordan will continue as part of its Formula 1 coverage this year, with the former team-owner stepping up to become the programme's main analyst..............................................................................................

Wednesday has also seen the corporation confirm that it will be broadcasting in High Definition in 2011, ..............!!

ABOUT TIME woohoo..!!!

Full story here..
    READ HERE :cool:

I do enjoy Eddies protaganisms, not convinced about the Brundle/Coultard pairing...time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,130 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I'd be more worried about the commentary team. Good that they've kept Jordan on, very experienced team manger

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I dont rally care if it is Jim Carey they get.. It is the HD I am delighted with :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

vectra wrote: »
    I dont rally care if it is Jim Carey they get.. It is the HD I am delighted with :D

indeed im sure we are all looking forward to eddies fashion statements and sweaty pits in HD :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

I knew they'd be in HD this year, seeing as the last two races were on BBC1 HD.
    So is Brundle not the co-commentator this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Bobby04

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    I knew they'd be in HD this year, seeing as the last two races were on BBC1 HD.

Well it was a good omen alright, but was merely an SD feed upscaled to HD. This year should see true HD feed which I can't wait to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,130 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I think its a pity if they break up the Coultard Jordan pairing, but I guess Coultard could still there before and after the race as before. During breaks in Qualifying they might need somebody new to stand beside Eddie

Advertisement