Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Printers

Options
  • 13-01-2011 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anybody recommend any good and reasonably priced printers in Limerick?

Looking to get membership cards done up for a club-not looking for anything too fancy,just basic laminate on a credit card size card....any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Cube Printing in the Eastway Business Park are one of the best.
    http://www.cubeprinting.ie/

061 400658

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

http://www.thinkkcreative.com/

Right beside Tom Collins, you can pop in for a pint when you're done! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Always had good dealings with the Hub on High Street and Docucentre on O' Connell Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 No. 11

I use Docucentre on O'Connell St: 061 410566

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭Hooked

CUBE print on plastic cards, like ID cards or gig passes which would be ideal as personalised membership cards with photos etc. Or you could just print on standard business card board and laminate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 rich_limerick

another vote for cube the guys there are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Alf63

WHich printer in Limerick would be best for getting bits of artwork (paintings & drawings sized A4-A2) scanned and printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭Hooked

Alf63 wrote: »
    WHich printer in Limerick would be best for getting bits of artwork (paintings & drawings sized A4-A2) scanned and printed?

I'd imagine you'd find it hard to locate an A2 scanner in Limerick. For any large format printing I deal with GBM. Not sure if they scan large format. Denise there is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

www.gbmlimerick.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

You could try The Hub. http://www.thehub.ie/

When I was there, they had some seriously big printers - maybe they have similar scanners too.

They say:
    SCANNING Colour and B&W up to A0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I got printing done in The Hub a few times in sizes up to A1, which were they had scanned up from just a CD Case Cover (making a CD Cover a Poster), and the quality was absolutly amazing! Check them out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Alf63

Thanks for the info Xiledsniper, Osarusan and and Hooked. I'll give the Hub and GBM a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 elizabethmary

Hi, I want to get some greeting cards made for a charity. We have a painting to scan...any suggestions?

Advertisement