Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford focus radio controls radio controls not working !!

Options
  • 12-01-2011 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

i have a 02 ford focus and my radio controls at the steerin wheel are not workin its not the original radio its a sony anyone know how to solve this problem . cheers:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Only the original Ford radio is compatible with the steering wheel controls:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 noelyk19

**** off really so unless i have ab original ford radio it wont work no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I don't know much about cars, but even I know that much OP:p

Did you not think to check with someone before you replaced the stereo?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 saxo_vtr

U need to purchase:

Multi stalk adaptor: PC99-X07
    Halfords code: 269886 €49.99

Patch Lead (Sony): PC99-SONY
    Halfords code: 269969 €9.99

Also available cheaper online... PC part numbers are manufacturer numbers (Autoleads)

i bought the car that way but it was workin then n still is kinda but the settings are alll mixed up they dont do exactly what there supposed to do . any idea how much a ford radion is n were to get 1

• Advertisement

cheers n will they fit that for me n all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 saxo_vtr

Where abouts are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

saxo_vtr wrote: »
    U need to purchase:

Multi stalk adaptor: PC99-X07
    Halfords code: 269886 €49.99

Patch Lead (Sony): PC99-SONY
    Halfords code: 269969 €9.99

Also available cheaper online... PC part numbers are manufacturer numbers (Autoleads)
    Thats news for me. cool, now when the 11 year old radio packs in at least ill still have steering wheel controls with the a new radio. cheers!

Advertisement