Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildfire on o2?

Options
  • 12-01-2011 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Sorry,posted in wrong forum earlier. Does anyone know if htc wildfire works fully on o2 bill pay?i want to buy sim free

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Can't see any reason why it shouldn't once it's sim free ?

Was told by one person in o2 that i would be able to make calls and text,but that the phone wasn't on their list so they don't have the internet settings.then another o2 person said he could give me the settings but if anything went wrong they wouldn't support me.really need to be sure it'll work before buying it.can internet settings be found online without relying on o2?they're not being very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

That's the same with all sim free phones, they will never support you.
    Once you can get the APN settings entered into your phone correctly there should be no stopping you.
    Just to make sure tho I'd say there would be someone with the same problem and should reply soon.

The APN settings are below and available from the charter.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59855423&postcount=34

Thanks!hopefully someone who has done same will see this and let me know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement