Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irritated...

Options
  • 12-01-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi evryone,

It's day 5 off the fags for me, and it hasn't been too bad cravings wise as it was the times I've stopped before. In fact, until yesterday, I was fine. Now, I'm irritable..like beat someone to death with their own arm for no reason irritable. Doesn't matter who, my irritation isn't picky.

Argh!! Anyone have this before, not sure if its lack of nicotine or generally being a grumpy cow :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭noworries

It has been 5 days since you fed the nico-monster and it is getting pi$$ed at you....

It then makes you have arguments with everything and everybody so that it can see you fail and give in....

Don't give in - when you get annoyed, see it as the last death throws of the nico-monster that wants to see you fail.

Do you want to fail? Do you want to go back to the start? Do you want
    to smell like an ashtray? Do you want to cough up **** in the morning?

NO YOU DON'T.

You keep the nico-monster alive by feeding it.....

KILL THE MONSTER.

DON'T GIVE IN.

BREATH

Advertisement