Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would you pay for Galaxy S, ex-display model?

Options
  • 12-01-2011 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

What would be a reasonable price? I imagine it is locked but I'm not sure and I don't imagine it will have a warranty with it either it's ex-display, and is being sold on.

I did have a look on adverts to get an idea but they are all asking prices. Envirofone have offered €200.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

not clear are you looking to sell it or buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Not much. Galaxy S is worthless unless you mod it yourself. Or have Samsung released software that works yet? Still requires use of Kies software to update which is massively annoying :)

You can probably flog it for decent money tho, e300?

OP don't think about using it yourself unless you are willing to upgrade it to latest software.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭loopymum

Thank you for the replies, I am enquiring on someone elses behalf Joe. They want to know realistically what to expect to get for the phone.

But I am tempted myself, was planning on getting one on a bill next year as can't really afford it this year on PAYG and I have alot of free credit to use up with Vodafone(over €230) and I will also have cherry points to use up next year.

I am currently using a cheapy droid that I have hacked.

Advertisement