Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIQA - Health Information and Quality Authority

Options
  • 12-01-2011 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if i am posting in the correct place, feel free to move. Im just enquiring about the organisation HIQA as above.

My girlfriend is looking to study a course which would lead to working in this line of work, just wondering what qualifications/courses who you need in order to work in this sector? would it be a nursing degree or more business type degree?

Has anyone worked for them or can recommend any other similar organisations where i could get more info.

Thanks for your help,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

Can anyone tell me if a male HCA /attendant is allowed or not to perform personal hygiene on a female patient,on his own. Is there a HIQA standard on this.

Advertisement