Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up for starting a band in Waterford/Kilkenny area with a female singer!

Options
  • 12-01-2011 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

wanting to start or join a covers band.

type of covers i'd be interested in doin would be say maybe Florence and the machine, The kills, Lilly Allen, paramore, the cranberries,maybe some evenesence or even some older stuff like the pixies or blondie , dunno if that would be very popular tho!

i'm 24 , i've no preference on ages really !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Press_Start

Definatley interested, im 18 and in waterford, styles are similar, im a guitarist and vocalist so if your interested fly us over a reply :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Mar kk

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭stevenbass

heres a bass player for ye lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Kenickie

Need an oul' fecker on acoustic in on that?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭RC88

hey i'm a guitarist in dungarvan, but have no prob coming to waterford(long as the bus is going).
    i'm 22, play a varity of styles, mainly a rythym player but am capable of playing some mild lead guitar

infulences include coldplay,killers,u2,nirvana,muse,greenday,white stripes,kings of leon,etc etc mainly rock,alt rock but am open to different genres
    if u want a sample of me playing, ask and i'll send ya a few short covers if i can

• Advertisement

hey lads all sounds good! , only concern is everyones locations... where to jam if we decided to go with it :) guna PM ye

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thegoodwillout

PM sent

Advertisement