Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY routes to Les Deux Alpes

Options
  • 11-01-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

We're thinking of Les Deux Alpes at Easter (I know it's late, but the Winter season is listed as ending in May, plus there's a glacier I believe) and trying to work out the best way to get there.

From what I can see the main options are Grenoble and then a bus from the airport, or Paris, train to Grenoble and bus from there.

Can anyone recommend any other routes which might be an option ? Is Turin a workable possibility.

Thanks,

z

EDIT -> we will be originating in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

think there are previous threads regarding l2a
    anyways you could fly to lyon if your looking for an alternative route but grenoble is best. i would avoid bens busses or other transfer companies unless your willing to fork out a bit for them. my preference is to get the local bus into grenoble train and bus station then another one out o l2a. both of them only cost about 2.50 - very cheap!

Advertisement