Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Venue to Watch Playoffs in Dublin

Options
  • 11-01-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Where are the best boozers in the capital for watching the playoffs? Is there much choice? Already looking forward to watching Chicago v. Seattle on Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Someone will say Woolshed:

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Flattery

On Parnell Street? I know it. "Someone will say" it? Do I take it you disagree?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

No its great, I was just expecting someone to say it faster!

I don't really head out for football because it's a Sunday, but the Woolshed is certainly one of my favourite bars for it

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Buskers on Fleet St show it. I'm sure I've seen games on in a few other spots around Temple Bar too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Been to The Woolshed the past 3 years and will be going again this year. Good spot, good food and usually have decent beer promo's on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'll be in Dallas for the superbowl - well won't be at the game unfortunately, but can't wait to be among the atmosphere.

Cowboys stadium is savage, did a tour last June.

Woolshed is a great spot to watch the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Bruxelles were showing games last week, I'm sure they'll have the playoffs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Uriel. wrote: »
    I'll be in Dallas for the superbowl - well won't be at the game unfortunately, but can't wait to be among the atmosphere.

Cowboys stadium is savage, did a tour last June.

Woolshed is a great spot to watch the games.

Just back from living in dallas for 18 months. Really is a great place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Trippie wrote: »
    Just back from living in dallas for 18 months. Really is a great place.

It sure is. Lovely folks too for the most part.

And for once their hockey team is performing well. Will be taking in their game against the Blackhawks while over there.

Advertisement