Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partitioning my SD card post root

Options
  • 11-01-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could put me right on how i partition my SD after rooting and having a leedroid 2.3d rom put on (i did not do this myself). I am looking for the apps2sd+ I have ROM manager downloaded but basically have been put off my the language used and the variety of ways on offer when i have searched for a solution to get the partition done and get shifting my apps etc. Please could anyone break it down for me and get my phone back up and running again with its fancy new ROM. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

first your rom has to support it (or does the kernel support it?) or find the mod for it.

Partitioning can be easily done with Clockwork Recovery :) just make sure to back up all the stuff on the sd card before cause it will format the card first :(

get the free version of titanium backup on the market. if you did everything right it should show app2sd on the bottom under sd card storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭ellinguistico

first your rom has to support it (or does the kernel support it?) or find the mod for it.

Partitioning can be easily done with Clockwork Recovery :) just make sure to back up all the stuff on the sd card before cause it will format the card first :(

get the free version of titanium backup on the market. if you did everything right it should show app2sd on the bottom under sd card storage.

thanks fella, got sorted in the end.;)

Advertisement