Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Dodgeball - League starting in Waterford

Options
  • 11-01-2011 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

How's it going? A new recreational dodgeball league is being set up in Waterford City, catering for males and females...anybody interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Deisedarren

I would be up for it, all depends what days its on,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wellbutty2011

It's on Wednesdays 7-8...I have a league starting tonight with 4 teams between 8 and 9, but I'm hoping to get 3 more teams so that I can run a 2nd mini-league alongside them. You'd need a minimum of 6 players registered, and a maximum of 12!It's €30 to register the team, and it's €5 per player per night (an hour's dodgeball per night) - great value haha

If you're looking for more info, send us an email on waterford.dodgeball@gmail.com and I can send you on a rules attachment and an application form.

I've also got a Facebook page with a few videos of a game and pictures too - would give you an idea of what kinda craic is involved.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Waterford-Dodgeball-League/147353551959632

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Deisedarren

Ah crap, I Work wednesday nights,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 wellbutty2011

That's a shame butty...well spread the word about it anyway, and if it gets bigger, I'll have to play it on a second night too

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

150797_172531566108497_147353551959632_490264_6141674_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Season one almost over, can't wait for season 2, its a right aul fun game

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Popquiz_hotshot

When does the 2nd season start? Im trying to get a team together.....:)

The lads are hoping to start it in March, I think.

e-mail colin at [EMAIL="waterford.dodgeball@gmail,com"]waterford.dodgeball@gmail,com[/EMAIL] or give him a ring on the number in the picture above :cool:

Advertisement