Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking Metal Drummer & Bass Player - Celbridge Area

Options
  • 11-01-2011 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Myself & another Celbridge guitarist are planning on starting up a Hardcore Metal band. We are both playing guitar around 10 years.

We may also have a screamer for the band, im currently trying to recruit the chap. He has around 6 or 8 years experience. He was in a previous band with me so i know he is well capable of screaming a house down.

We are seeking a Metal Drummer with some good experience (5+ years)

We are seeking a Metal Bass Player with some good experience (5+ years)

Experience in gigging, music production, studio work etc is certainly a plus but it is not essential. We are all aged around 22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rasenganreaper

Hey man super interested let me know if u found a drummer email rasenganreaper@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Rasenganreaper please lay off the ALL CAPS and the txt spk.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

Drummer & Bass Player Positions Still Available

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

BUMP: Drummer & Bass Player Positions Still Available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

What kind of bands would be your influences? I'm from Waterford and I play bass, have around 8 years band experience and wouldn't mind travelling for rehearsals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement