Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learn Japanese in time for the Oral/Exam

Options
  • 11-01-2011 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I'm doing my leaving Cert this year and I want your opinion on weather I would be able to Learn most o the Japanese Course in time for the exam?

I'm currently in 6th, I have a portfolio to complete and music auditions to prepare for. I know a few words in Japanese but not enough to hold a conversation. I also can't write or read it.

Am I pushing my luck to try and learn it?

(Thanks for reading and helping)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 raz789

It could be possible, but why would you take it, you'll be under a lot of pressure. There are better tests to prove your Japanese knowledge, such as the JLPT.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BillabongMad

Thank you, I just needed a second opinion! :)
    I'll wait till I'm in college to look into the JLPT. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

Honestly, a whole leaving cert course worth in like three months... That's absolutely crazy no way. Sorry about being quite abrupt. I'm doing Japanese and I think it's quite an easy subject but you'll just fail it if you start now or end up failing other subjects cos you didn't have enough time to study them

Advertisement