Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga in Maynooth

Options
  • 11-01-2011 12:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi folks,

I am looking for a a yoga class in Maynooth (I'm not a member of the Glenroyal or a student in the college). T have done a small bit of yoga/pilates before.I'm a guy not sure if there are any classes solely for women.
    Also I currently have my leg in plaster having had an ankle operation. Does anybody have a clue when I might be fit for Yoga.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Griff
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

There are yoga classes in the Harmony Holistic Health shop every Monday. The instructor has a website with class times and contact details: http://vitalityyoga.ie

The classes are mixed and while there are a majority of women at them (I myself am a man) you'll be very welcome.

As for your plastered leg, you'd be better off asking a doctor about that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 griff110

Cheers for the reply Odaise

Looks like it might be what I'm looking for. I get the cast off on Friday so hopefully it won't be to long of a delay.

Griff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 psych_chick

...couldnt recommend Paula at www.vinyasaflowireland.com enough - super yoga teacher. SHe has classes in Maynooth/Kilcock area

Advertisement