Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous Guy

Options
  • 11-01-2011 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭

Was watching Edinburgh & Beyond on Comedy Central last night and this American chap was on it, called himself 'Famous Guy', dressed like an astronaut for NASA and said he was an actor (as part of his persona), he had this dryish sense of humour and I found him rather funny and was laughing despite my tired state. He also played a couple of songs on the acoustic guitar, all part of his 8 minute performance.

Okay, the deal is, I can't find him anywhere on the Internet, and I'm keen on looking for more of his material. Even a little profile or bio on him would be cool. If someone could help me out with this it would be very much appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement