Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday XGC Casuals - 12/01/11

Options
  • 10-01-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

So, who's up for some? Any of our new BB players able to make it in for a short while at all for a lil bit of mucking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Back to school so no more Wednesday casuals until next holidays I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Fnutkrumpler

Hm, I might turn up. How much are casuals? 5 euro each? Or does it depend on how long you stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Usually a fiver each, aye. But if you're only there for like an hour or two, it'll only set you back one or two quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

imo we gotta start charging a bit more than 5 each, like 7.50 or something. It's becoming a standard that we're down abotu 10 euro or so at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Might try turn up if I have the time. :o Might be busy Wed, not sure yet though, but it'd be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Wednesday the 12th? Ok sure, ps would anybody want to play a bit of Tekken 6??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Damnit, I really wanted to go to casuals this week... something's come up though, and now I shan't be able to make it in... I might be able to arrive late though, sans stick.

Who knows, maybe I still got Tager on pad down:pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Voa wrote: »
    Damnit, I really wanted to go to casuals this week... something's come up though, and now I shan't be able to make it in... I might be able to arrive late though, sans stick.

Who knows, maybe I still got Tager on pad down:pac:

I can't go, but I've handed in my notice in work and I'll be moving to Dublin soon so I should be able to these from next month on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I can't go, but I've handed in my notice in work and I'll be moving to Dublin soon so I should be able to these from next month on :)
    Oh?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

So whats up for tomorrow, will people still be there playing Blazblue, etc? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

I will try and get to this if I get up on time

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Oh?? :eek:

Yup, hopefully I'll be transferring from Glacial to Inferno very soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sorry about missing this lads (if anyone was actually there)

Advertisement