Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can zombies eat vegetables?

Options
  • 10-01-2011 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Well are they able to ? Would they be similar to normal humans and need to eat their fruit and veg as well as tasty human flesh to survive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Had prepared a witty response... Then realised this was in the zombie survival forum. didn't know we had one of them. Will return when I have read the forum rules.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

No, Zombies dont 'Need' food, they are Dead they cannot digest the food they do consume, tha Z's overwhelming urge to bite you isnt due to normal hunger its an evolutionary thing from the Virus, the Virus reanimates trhe host and makes it bite things to spread the infection, Hunger is the instinctive force that the Virus uses to achieve this, but the Z's dont Digest the flesh.

Well in most cases anyway, but there have been some interesting docco's made on the subject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

While Z's do completely gorge themselves on human flesh they do not actually digest it and there has been several recorded examples where the stomach and intestines of a Z have actually burst from the ingesting to digestion ratio.

basically they ate more than they digested and filled up and burst :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Well, now heres some new Historic research, according to the Historic reference guide
    Pride Prejudice & Zombies
    (ore at least according to the Callendar I got for Christmas)

A well positioned Cauliflower Can act as a Decoy.

but hey dont just take my word for it, heres some Historical reference material
    attachment.php?attachmentid=142676&stc=1&d=1294646097
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

vegetarian zombies? they want to eat your GRAINS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

i do remember one great scene from the original dawn of the dead....they had a buddhist monk looking for 'meat'... i guess pulses and grains didnt cut it as a zombie.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 forumdood

plants vs zombies duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

not everyone would get that reference to that oh so addictive game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

forumdood wrote: »
    plants vs zombies duh.

Why would you resurrect a year old thread just to post that? I know this is the Zombie forum but that's ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Advertisement