Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car in ditch

Options
  • 10-01-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hiya,
    Anyone know what the car in the ditch was about on the main road from Dublin to Sligo before the roundabout in Longford? Ive seen it this afternoon and an ice cream man looked at it. Only 3 hours later police was there. Not very quick reaction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I noticed that too when walking by. I'd say it was there for a while but we didn't see anyone at it, despite seeing a number of cars go by (I left my phone at my friend's house so I couldn't make the call. <_<) I didn't notice anyone in or around the car, thankfully. So I'm gonna assume that due to the horribly slippery conditions that Saturday night, someone slid off into the ditch and didn't end up hurt. Hopefully anyway... :)

Advertisement