Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison sentence for ruthless Husky dog killers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Those people are scum of the planet,how could anyone hurt any animal :(.I hope they give them a proper prison sentence and ban them for being allowed any kind of animals ever again.Also in their city/town pictured named and shamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Eye for an eye i think.c*nts deserve every beating they get

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Artur.PL

They received a sentence. Two of them 10 months in prison, the third one 12 because he was drunk and was a driver.
    Maximum was 2 years.

BTW. week after that incident they stole two cars.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Disgusting.:mad::( Penalties for animal torture and cruelty need to be much more severe.

In the USA (Texas I think it was) about 10 years ago, three KKK racist redneck b*stards did the very same thing to a black guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,828 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

A man was jailed in the UK for kicking his Lurcher after the video appeared on youtube.

• Advertisement
Advertisement