Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GALWAY - looking for bass and keys

Options
  • 09-01-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Galway: Looking for musicians for locals gigs + touring

Hiya!

I'm a professional singer and songwriter looking for additional musicians for my touring band. All original songs which vary in style, plus a couple of covers for gigs.

The album is to be released in the next couple of months, and I already have some great experienced Irish musicians on board, but am still looking at more folks for: keys and bass guitar.

I intend to be gigging and touring with band soon, hopefully with the boost from the album release - Ireland/UK.

Multi-instrumentalists and ability to sing harmonies a plus! Open to other instruments as well.

I've a couple pre-release tunes and more info on my myspace to give you an idea, as the album is still in the final mixing stages. If you are seriously interested, I can give you a listen to the rest of the album.

I'm based in Galway, currently rehearsing in Rahoon.

Age not really an issue, but I am over 25 myself

If you're interested, shoot me a pm and tell me about you and your music/styles etc, links would be great. We can of course chat more then.

Thanks a mill! - Niceol Blue

Advertisement