Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange

Options
  • 09-01-2011 9:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

I think nothing of blowing the guts of €350 on a good night out now and again.

Not very often mind. About once every 3 months.

The theatre sometimes, or a good movie - whatever.

Then a nice restaurant with friends followed by a night on the town.

Cabs everywhere and drinks all round. Life is short.

Always a good time.

However I detest, from the guts of my guts having to fork out €1.50 for a cigarette lighter on the way way home.

Anyone else know that feeling ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

I think this feeling you are referring to is love.

Love is a hormone excreted by the heart(below)

PP-pancreas.jpg

It results in loss of breadth, numbness in the fingernails, and the inexplicable need to say " Jizzum" a lot.

Artificial love can be bought on the blackmarket, from vendors on street-corners, commonly referred to a "Nomphty Men." The slang term for this artificial love is "A 12 finger Delight" or a "Double Twist Nurple Slurple".

However, tainted Love bought on the blackmarket has been known to cause radial incontinence and neuro-impotence, so be careful!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Simples.

You just need to keep one of these in your pocket at all times.
    Works a charm.

fire%20rock%206.jpg

Advertisement