Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone x10 mini upgrade software?

Options
  • 09-01-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

just moved to vodafone from meteor, had an x10 mini with meteor returned it, but had been using the 2.1 upgrade on the software on meteor platform. However, just got this x10 mini from vodafone today, and its on 1.6 which is horrible compared to the 2.1...

Is 2,1 available for vodafone x10 mini or not? se pc companion says software is up to date, but when i used the meteor phone on pc, it updated no prob... Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Bumping this query cant find answer and got no joy from vodafone customer care so if anyone has any advice i'd be so grateful :-) cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rubiee

I have the mini pro on Vodafone and it is still operating on 1.6 after updating.

Advertisement