Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook App Store- Download issue.

Options
  • 09-01-2011 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

I recently updated and downloaded the new app store,
    Which is awesome btw.

I have a problem though, I'm looking to download an application with is 5euro,
    I have 20 euro in my account as I was given an apple voucher,
    When I click on buy it asks me to enter my ID and password (as usual),
    then it asks me to re enter my password in order to verify billing info.

In which I did, yet it still doesn't download, I have not been charged, but I don't know what else to do? The procedure is the same as downloading an app on the iPhone.

Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Have you tried restarting? This solved many initial problems people were having.

Do other (free) apps download okay? If so, it may just mean there's a problem with the App Store and you should try again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

Have you tried restarting? This solved many initial problems people were having.

Do other (free) apps download okay? If so, it may just mean there's a problem with the App Store and you should try again later.

Thanks for the reply, I restarted the computer and still having the same issue.

I also tried to download a free app and am still having the same issue.

Advertisement